These general conditions of use and legal information (hereinafter, General Conditions) regulate the use and access to the website http://cateringsolivera.es/ and the corresponding mobile application, called CATERING S’OLIVERA , owned by Catering S ‘Olivera, SL (hereinafter, CATERING S’OLIVERA) through which it is made available to users (hereinafter User or Users) the website and the mobile application (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Platform).
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying data of the owner of this website are exposed:
- Company name: Catering S’Olivera, SL
- Registered office: c / Pintores Puget nº 18, 4º, 1ª. 07840 Santa Eulalia Des Riu. Ibiza Illes Balears.
- Registration data in the Commercial Registry of ILLES BALEARS T 185, L 184, F 196, S 8, H IB 8091, I / A 1 (15.02.06)
- Tax Identification Number (NIF): B57379646
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATERING S’OLIVERA is a platform specialized in school Catering restoration. For CATERING S’OLIVERA it is very important that everyone who has a mobile device (parents or students) can access the center’s calendar and menu, personal data of the parent + child user, monthly menu, recommendations, quota information, requests … etc.
Users must make responsible use of it to ensure the proper functioning of the services offered.
Access to the Platform implies knowledge and acceptance of the General Conditions described in this document.
Access and Registration for Users
In order to be a User of the Platform it is essential that the following requirements are met:
- Have one or several children from the center.
- Complete the mandatory fields of the registration form (pre-registration and final registration).
- Accept these Conditions of use
- Accept the Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- Accept Cookies Policy
The User guarantees that all data about their identity and legitimacy provided to CATERING S’OLIVERA in their registration forms of the Platform are true, accurate and complete. Likewise, it is committed to keep your data updated.
In the event that the User provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete information or if CATERING S’OLIVERA considers that there are well-founded reasons to doubt the veracity, accuracy and integrity thereof, CATERING S’OLIVERA may deny access and use present or future of the Platform or any of its contents and / or services.
When registering on the Platform, the User will indicate their ID and an access code (password). Both the DNI and the password are strictly confidential, personal and non-transferable.
The User undertakes not to disclose the data relating to his account or make it accessible to third parties. The User will be the only responsible in case of use of said data by third parties, including the statements made in the Platform, or any other action that is carried out through the use of the DNI and / or password.
CATERING S’OLIVERA can not guarantee the identity of registered Users, therefore, it will not be responsible for the use of the identity of a User registered by unregistered third parties. The Users are obliged to immediately inform CATERING S’OLIVERA of the theft, disclosure or loss of their usermail or password, communicating it to email@example.com.
Operation of CATERING S’OLIVERA services
When a User registers in CATERING S’OLIVERA, they can manage their personal content, as well as the assistance to the school canteen, consult the menus, payment information, recommendations … etc.
Obligations of the User
Users are fully responsible for access and correct use of their profile and other contents of the Platform subject to current legislation, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morality, good customs and public order. And specifically, it acquires the commitment to diligently observe these General Conditions of Use.
Users will refrain from using their profile and the rest of the contents of the Platform with illicit purposes or effects that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, affect or deteriorate the Platform, its contents and their services. Likewise, it is prohibited to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Platform to other Users.
Those who fail to comply with such obligations will be liable for any loss or damage they cause. CATERING S’OLIVERA shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or unlawful use by third parties.
In general, Users undertake, by way of example and not limited to:
- Not to use the Platform for illegal or unauthorized purposes;
- Not host, store, disclose, publish, distribute or share any content that may involve an illegitimate interference or infringement in any way of the fundamental rights to the honor, image and personal and family privacy of third parties and, especially, of minors ;
- Do not post on the Platform or on your profile or that of another User any comments or information that is illegal, racist, xenophobic, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order;
- Not to alter or modify, totally or partially the Platform, eluding, deactivating or manipulating of any other the functions or services of the same;
- Not to infringe the rights of industrial and intellectual property or the regulating norms of the protection of data of personal character;
- Do not use the Platform to insult, defame, intimidate, violate your own image or harass other Users.
- Do not access the email accounts of other Users;
- Do not introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other computer program that may cause damage or alterations to the contents or systems of CATERING S’OLIVERA or third parties;
- Do not send mass and / or repetitive emails to a plurality of people, nor send email addresses of third parties without their consent;
All Users can inform CATERING S’OLIVERA of any abuse or violation of these conditions, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, CATERING S’OLIVERA reserves the right to withdraw and / or suspend any illegal or offensive content, without the need for prior notice or subsequent notification.
The User may unsubscribe from the Platform by communicating it by means of an electronic mail through the address email@example.com.
Responsibility of CATERING S’OLIVERA
The User is responsible for having the services and equipment necessary for browsing the Internet and accessing the Platform. In case of any incident or difficulty to access the Platform, the User can inform CATERING S’OLIVERA at the email firstname.lastname@example.org , which will proceed to analyze the incident and give instructions to the User about how to resolve it in the most possible brief.
CATERING S’OLIVERA will not respond in case of service interruptions, connection errors, lack of availability or deficiencies in the Internet access service, or interruptions of the Internet network or for any other reason beyond its control.
CATERING S’OLIVERA is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the computer system or mobile terminal of the User that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Platform;
- A malfunction of the browser;
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
Responsibility for contents
CATERING S’OLIVERA reserves the right to limit, totally or partially, access to the Platform to certain Users, as well as to cancel, suspend, block or eliminate certain types of content, by using technological tools suitable for that purpose, if had effective knowledge that the activity or information stored is unlawful or that it injures property or rights of a third party.
Update and Modification of the Platform
Also, CATERING S’OLIVERA reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, updates, modifications or deletion of information contained in its Platform in the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions, without assuming any responsibility for it. CATERING S’OLIVERA does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access of the Platform or its content, nor that it is always updated, however, CATERING S’OLIVERA will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or of difficult execution, and as soon as it has news of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating in the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, reestablishing the communication and updating the contents.
CATERING S’OLIVERA is the owner or licensee of all the intellectual and industrial property rights included in the Platform, as well as the contents accessible through it. The intellectual property rights of the Platform, as well as: texts, images, graphic design, navigation structure, information and contents that are included in it are the property of CATERING S’OLIVERA, who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights of them in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the Spanish legislation of intellectual and industrial property rights.
In order to complete the pre-registration in the Platform, the User must provide some information such as: User ID, name and surname of the student, student ID, school to which the student belongs, school year, user’s email, user’s phone number, and password. Once the pre-registration is accepted by the person in charge of the dining room, the User must provide more personal information (medical and banking information). Once the registration is completed, all Users can access their profile and complete it and / or edit it as it deems appropriate. The relationship between CATERING S’OLIVERA and the User shall be governed and construed in accordance with the General Conditions that shall be governed by Spanish law in matters of interpretation, validity and execution; and any controversy will be submitted to the Superior Court of Justice Illes Balears.