En Catering S’Olivera we take your privacy very seriously. We are committed to offering transparency in our privacy practices and control of your data related to Catering S’Olivera services.
CATERING S’OLIVERA, SL (hereinafter, Catering S’Olivera) informs Users:
- The User, by providing Catering S’Olivera with their personal data through the registration and pre-registration forms, expressly consents that Catering S’Olivera may treat such data in the terms of this clause of Privacy and Protection Policy of data. Before registering at Catering S’Olivera, Users must read this Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
- When registering the User must provide some information for the creation of their profile.
- Once the registration is completed, all Users can access their profile and complete it and / or edit it as it deems appropriate.
- The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in your user account and may be modified by the User through the edit profile option.
- The User agrees to enter real and truthful data. Likewise, he will be solely responsible for the damages that Catering S’Olivera or third parties may suffer as a result of the lack of veracity, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
What personal information does Catering S’Olivera collect?
- Personal information that you provide to us: we receive and store the information that you enter into our services or that you provide to us in some other way. The types of Personal Information collected can include your name, email address, telephone number, user and student ID, banking information, student’s medical information …, etc. From Catering S’Olivera, in order to improve the service we can use this personal information in order to adapt the services of our community to their needs, investigate the effectiveness of our network and services, and develop new tools for the community.
- Information collected automatically: when you use the services, Catering S’Olivera automatically receives and registers information on your browser or mobile platform on our server, at a global statistical level.
Communications by email
When you provide us with your email address, you give your express consent to receive emails from the Catering S’Olivera team, when the law allows it. We can use the email to communicate with you or to send you information that you have requested. If you have a service account and do not wish to receive emails from us, please indicate it by writing an email to email@example.com .
What happens with cookies and similar technologies?
Is my personal information secure?
The personal information of your Catering S’Olivera account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must avoid unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and appropriately protecting your password and limiting access to your computer and browser by closing your session after you have finished accessing your account.
Catering S’Olivera strives to protect user information to ensure that the user’s account information is kept private. However, Catering S’Olivera can not guarantee the security of the user’s account information. Unauthorized access or use, hardware or software failures and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Catering S’Olivera states its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times in terms of data protection, specifically with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data; Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999; and other applicable legislation. In accordance with article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, users are informed that the personal data that is provided on the Website will be subject to automated processing and will pass to be part of the files owned by Catering S’Olivera, being the person in charge of the file CATERING S’OLIVERA, SL, properly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
What personal information can I access?
Catering S’Olivera allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information and ensuring that it is accurate and complete.
- Email address
- Other information of the user profile (for example, personal, medical, banking data …)
- The usage information (for example, menus, recommendations, calendar …)
If you have questions about your personal information that we have collected, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I delete my account?
To delete your Catering S’Olivera account, you must write to email@example.com .
Even after deleting information from your account or profile, there are copies of that information that remain visible in other places. Deleted or deleted information may remain on the backup media for up to ninety (90) days before being removed from our servers.
What happens if I have questions or concerns?
If you have questions or concerns regarding privacy when using the service, send us a detailed message to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will do everything possible to resolve your concerns.